Thursday, June 9, 2011

You Need to Laugh More!

How do I know you need to laugh more? Well, because I think laughing is important. And I'll just bet you don't laugh often enough. Now, granted, we all have a different sense of humor. And not everyone is as easily amused as I am. But I think laughter is good for the soul. If I need a laugh, I find something funny.

These are two of the youtube videos that I can't watch without laughing. Now, you might not think they're funny. That's fine. But I happen to think pianos flying through walls and 20-something-year-olds acting like idiots are hilarious.

This is a classic:


And also this one:


Enjoy! If you didn't laugh at either of these, there isn't much hope for you. 

Just kidding.

But seriously.

Find something funny. And laugh. It's good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment