So, without further ado:
I grew up in a small town just north of...
Ha. Just kidding. I'm not going to do that.
What I am going to do is provide you with a list of factual information.
1. I've been to Canada three times.
2. I've had poison ivy only once.
3. My co-workers have thrown me, quite literally, into a trash can.
4. I rarely sleep. One year I went to bed at 4 am and got up at 8 am every day. Now I get between 4.5-6 hours of sleep on a regular basis.
5. I know a good bit of sign language.
6. I was home schooled for 7 years.
7. I don't like PBJ sandwiches, ketchup, or iced tea.
8. Two summers ago I applied for 30 jobs before I finally got one.
9. I've never dyed my hair.
10. I grew an inch my sophomore year of college.
11. I've read at least 25 books by Ted Dekker.
12. I haven't watched an episode of a TV show in its entirety in over three months.
13. My room at home is painted bright orange.
14. I can type 70+ words per minute.
15. I have a really weird laugh. People have told me I sound like a villain who has just finished taking over the world.
So there you have it.